Bathroom Wall Lights
At O'Briens Lighting we stock a whole host of different bathroom lighting options including the large range of bathroom wall lights that you'll find here. Our fixtures are available in a diverse range of styles and safety ratings, so there's sure to be something to suit your needs.
In our bathroom wall lighting range we have many types of high-quality fittings to choose from. We have all standard types of fixtures that you might expect to see, including wall-mounted tube lighting, vanity light fittings, wall sconces, bathroom spot lights and more. You will even find a selection of illuminated shaving mirrors available.
At O'Briens Lighting our bathroom wall lighting is available in a range of styles to suit the look and feel of your décor. Whether you have opted to decorate in a contemporary, modern style or using more traditional elements you'll find bathroom wall light fittings that will tie-in perfectly.
There's no room in the home where safe lighting is more paramount than in the bathroom. It's important to understand the different safety ratings of fittings when considering where in a bathroom it will be placed. For the most part it's unlikely that your bathroom wall lighting will need a certain safety rating, however depending on where you plan to place the lighting it might do, so use the information below or consult our article How to choose bathroom lighting.
Lights use the Ingress Protection (IP) rating and it's important to take note of this as it dictates in which 'zone' of the bathroom the fitting can be used.
- Zone 0 (inside the bath or shower enclosure) requires a minimum rating of IP67
- Zone 1 (the area above the bath to a height of 2.25m from the floor) requires a minimum of IP44
- Zone 2 (the area stretching 0.6m outside the perimeter of the bath and to a height of 2.25m from the floor). Requires a minimum of IP44
- Zone 3 (anywhere outside zones 0,1 and 2 and where no water jet is likely to be used). No IP rating required.
- In any area in which water jets may be used a minimum rating of IP65 is required.